At Vintage Tom we stand behind every item we sell with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee and are confident that your jewellery purchase will exceed your expectations.
However, if you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we offer a 14 Day, Full Money-Back Guarantee on all purchases.
You have 14 days to make up your mind, if you are not entirely happy please
1. Fill out our returns form
2. Repack as best you can with the Royal Mail Special Delivery envelope supplied to you. Please ensure that the item is as delivered, well packed in the gift box and return the written appraisal (if supplied)
3. Take to the Post Office and send using the Royal Mail plastic envelope we supplied you with (it says Charles Hart- NOT Vintage Tom). You do not have to pay anything, but please keep the receipt the Post Office supplies you with.
4. Once we have received the parcel back we will refund the amount you have paid for the item.
Buyer pays return postage
Please mark the package as ‘Return of sample merchandise, origin UK, item over 100 years old’
You will be responsible for arranging to have the item(s) returned to us, and for any costs incurred
Please return using the safest method through your country’s Post Office system we cannot be responsible for non-delivery.
Please be aware that international customs duties and sales taxes are NOT refunded for shipments outside the European Community (EU)
We Will Accept Returned Goods For A Refund Under The Following Conditions:
- If you are not entirely happy with your purchase you have 14 days to make up your mind
- You must follow the returns conditions as listed above
- Items must be returned in the same condition as purchased
- Rings can be returned if resized but there is normally a charge which is deducted from your refund
- We will refund you in the same manner as your payment, whether PayPal, card or bank transfer
- Please note that some card refunds may not show on your statement for several days