COVID 19 POSTAGE FLAT RATE SHIPPING
UK & Worldwide Orders
Sent by Royal Mail Special Delivery or Signed For Delivery. Usually dispatched within 24-48 hours (unless a ring requires sizing) FREE OF CHARGE
Items should be sent to Cardholders address unless previously agreed
We cannot guarantee delivery times to any country due to
customs delays or internal postal delays in any particular country.
UK-EU. Please make yourself aware of any local taxes due on any imported item from the UK. We are not able to advise in this matter now that the UK is not a member of the EU
We will despatch as soon as the order is placed.
- We are unable to redirect orders once items have been dispatched
- All items are fully insured and sent at the risk of The Vintage Tom/Charles Hart Jewellery Company
- Once dispatched, your item tracking details will be provided
- All orders require a signature upon receipt
- We do not ship on Saturdays or Sundays
- We do not ship to a postal box address
Customs, Taxes & Duty
- We have no authority over a local country's customs department
- In some countries, duty does not apply when purchasing Antique jewellery aged over 100 years old. We will mark your purchases as 'antiques' to ensure this is the case.
- You may be liable to pay local taxes on imported goods. Usually your country will have a website or customs office providing you with the relevant rates. Otherwise get in touch with us and we are happy to look into it for you.
- Further partial restrictions on importation of items such as ours exist in specific countries. Please contact us to make sure your country does not fit into this bracket.
You can find information about our returns policy here